How do you like your daily dose of coconut oil?
Coconut oil is an absolute staple in my house. I use it in most of my cooking and baking, as a supplement, nourishment for my hair and skin and for oil pulling.
This superfood has a unique combination of fatty acids with powerful medicinal properties. I try and consume 2-4 tbs of coconut oil each day. While Im happy to take it by the tablespoon, many will cringe at the thought. I have put together a list of delicious ways as to how you can enjoy your daily dose of coconut oil and allow your body to reap its benefits.
– Blend through smoothies
– Mix through your morning porridge
– Add to your hot cocao, tea or coffee
– Use to fry or bake with
– Make homemade chocolate
– Through a soup
– Add to your main meals- pasta, rice, lentils, bolognese
– Melt over steamed veggies
– Use as a base to make slices and baked treats (my fav)
– Melt with cocao powder and a natural sweetener for a healthy chocolate sauce or with vanilla extract and coconut sugar for a caramel like sauce
– Use as part of a dressing
– Spread it on your toast
– Make your own marinades, sauces and mayonnaise
– Mix through your yogurt
How do you like to enjoy your daily dose of coconut oil?
- 3 Comments
- coconut oil, daily, health, health benefits, nutrition, repair, Superfood, wellness
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be
actually something which I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!
I like your way of using coconut oil in cooking.I give best tag line to coconut oils.I have many times used this oil and it is very natural.I love this wonderful blog....it is amazing,superb& fantastic.I would like to more about your products.Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality used to bbe a enjoyment account it.
Look complex too far delivered agreeable from you! By tthe
way, how can wwe be in contact?