- Love running! Probably the beginning of my love for the health and fitness industry. Background in competitive middle distance running- now just a loved hobby.
- Grew up mostly in Sydney and have managed to become one of those Inner West people who find it hard to spend their weekends elsewhere.
- A big foodie! Always trying new health cafes and restaurants & love creating my own healthy recipes.
- I feel I live in active wear. Favourite brands: Lululemon & Liquido Active.
- Over 8 years ago, I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue and a number of other autoimmune diseases. This was the start of my holistic journey that drove me to want to know everything I could about human nutrition, health and wellness and subquently the beginning of BareVitality.
- A CHEK Holistic Health & Lifestyle Coach.
- Personal Trainer for over 6 years.
- Qualified KettleBell Coach, Boxing Instructor, Pre & Post Natal Trainer, NSW Athletics Coach, Yoga Teacher.
- Special focus in women’s weight loss, core conditioning, high intensity interval training HIIT.
My world is BareVitality. I believe so strongly in the lifestyle and have made it my mission to assist females in creating their perfect lifestyle for optimal health and happiness. With the lovely Laura I aim for us to work as a team, identifying and putting into action the type of movement and nutritional plan perfect for you and your goals.